Incorrect (zero) size value for generated quotes when using Seconds history from cTrader connection as a source for backtesting.
'Restore strategies state after shutdown' setting did not work.
Adjust SL/TP. Fixes and improvements.
Added 'Display non-active accounts' setting that allows to hide non active accounts.
- Connection issue when connecting multiple Rithmic connections in parallel (connections will be made in series now).
- Incorrect seconds history on some symbols.
Incorrect order of selected futures contracts.
Fixes and improvements.
'Adjust SL/TP'. Added the ability to apply logic of strategy to SL order only.
Increased max value for Offset field in Table Action for indicators column.
Incorrect time for DOM quotes in case of using Bid/Ask tick history as a source.
Connection issue ("Error converting value").
Backtesting on seconds timeframe did not work for some integrations.
Gaps on cluster chart after reloading history from server.
Added support for GTD TIF.
Fee did not apply in 'Absolute' mode.
Deprecated parameters from BuiltInIndicators.KAMA function were removed.
Installer will use Desktop folder as default installation path (to avoid installation in Downloads folder).
Average Daily Range. Issue with history loading.
Adjust SL/TP. Fixes and improvements.
Increased ticks data loading step from 1 hour to 1 day. This will reduce total loading time for deep ranges of tick history.
Profiles were not displayed for symbol without configured session,
Crosshair on 'Trades' chart showed incorrect time in some cases.
Profiles built on historical data could be shifted due to the daylight saving time.
Panel did not open in some cases.
Available SL/TP orders were not displayed in Modify order screen.
Backtesting on seconds timeframe did not work for some integrations.
Temporarily restored the ability to use OnGetMetrics method in Strategy.
Added a new type of real-time trades update based on subscription to bar changes (instead of subscription to trades). This mode requires less data to be transferred from server, but does not reflect real structure of trades for each bar. We recommend to use this mode only when you receive data from Binance server with a delay.
* Volume analysis tools with this data update mode will show incorrect data.
Heiken Ashi chart aggregation was not available.
Panel linking did not work in some cases.
Background color did not apply when "Combined" POC type was selected.
- Added "Balance of Power (BOP)" indicator.
- Added "Relative Spread Strength (RSS)" indicator.
- Added "Vertical line" indicator.
- 'Cumulative Delta'. Added 'Delta source' settings with 'By volume' and 'By trades' options.
- 'Cumulative Delta'. Added 'Visual mode' settings with 'Candle' and 'Lines' options.
- 'TD Sequential'. Added the ability to get indicator values via API (GetValue).
- 'MACD'. Added SMA as a signal line.
Added 'Adjust SL/TP' strategy that collapse SL/TP orders into single SL and TP order and link them as OCO group (if connection support OCO).
- Added 'Adjust SL/TP' trading operation that collapse SL/TP orders into single SL and TP order and link them as OCO group (if connection support OCO).
- Added hotkey for 'Adjust SL/TP' trading operation.
- Added "Show comment" settings for Chart/DOM/TPO panels.
- Time Histogram. Added the ability to specify font settings.
- Time Statistics. Added the ability to specify font settings.
- Custom profile. Added 'Show VA rays' setting/button.
Added the ability to specify different visual style for Buy/Sell trades markers.
Added more options (up to 24 hours) for "History depth" option.
- Added the ability to specify custom name for any drawing (it will be displayed in 'Object Manager' screen).
- Vertical line. Added advanced settings for label: 'Format' and 'Rotation'.
Added the ability to record Level2 history into historical symbol.
Added the ability to replay recorded Level2 history from historical symbols.
Added the ability to backtest scripts on recorded Level2 history from historical symbols.
- Added support of different coloring modes for 'Histogram' cluster visualization mode.
- Added new logic for delta divergence based on high/low for certain amount of bars (like fractals).
Added 'Version' column that shows strategy version number.
Added the ability to always use tick history for bars calculations for more precise results.
- Added the ability to link panels by account.
- Added the ability to link panels by order parameters.
- Added the ability to link chart by history aggregation.
- Added support for Windows hibernate mode - automatic reconnection for all active connections.
Object Manager. Add the ability to remove objects by type.
We have added the order group cancellation function to enhance the speed of our system.
Added two new servers: 'Bulenox', 'Neurostreet funding'.
Added automatic reconnection when the socket connection is lost.
During periods of high volatility, the calculation of imbalance was not accurate in certain cases.
'Status', 'Target', 'Comment' did not restore for backtesting results (Optimization) after application restart.
- Historical symbols were not available for selection in Market Replay panel.
- Chart did not display data for historical symbols for connections without account.
Panel did not copy all trading parameters when duplicating.
Selected order placing strategy did not copy when duplicating.
Minor improvements and fixes.
Chart template did not apply buttons with quantity for Order Entry.
Volumes for quote asset were not available ('Volume in Cash' indicator).
- 'Opening Range' indicator did not work on Seconds timeframe.
- 'Volume reversal' did not display signals when 'Enable Alerts' option was active.
Custom profile. 'Extend POC until intersection' option did not work.
Search by indicator short name did not work.
Possible periodical disconnections.
The request weight limit per IP address was increased to 6000 per minute.
PnL was not updating for position on the chart in real time when Ticks mode was selected.
Copying did not work for some connections.
- Increased PnL update frequency for positions.
- Adding automatic reconnection when deleting or resetting an account.
"AC" orders were not displayed (deserialization issue: "Requested value 'AC' was not found.").
Added the ability to copy for synchronized drawing tools.
Fixed long time loading for daily-based bars.
Positions for some symbols were not displayed in platform.
Added displaying of refuse message in case of incorrect parameters for "Link as OCO" function.
Added support for displaying new accounts added "on the fly" (without restarting the platform).
- Fixed an issue where the OCO button disappeared after reconnection.
- The OCO button no longer allows linking orders with orders from different symbols, which was previously possible.
Added support for MBO data.
Improved behavior for 'Fit panel width to content' option.
Added 'Fit panel width to content' setting, which automatically update width of panel according to its content (setting works when panel is not a part of group or bind).
Added the ability to collapse zone with additional order details.
Added 'Tick cost' paramter to symbol information.
- Improved the logic of the 'Flatten' trading operation. It now waits for all orders to be canceled before closing the position to avoid refuses because of margin requirements.
- Added the ability to disable Trading Protection logic.
- Added the ability to use transparent background for Message boxes.
- Added label for panels with symbol that used symbol mapping rules
- Added automatic reloading for panels with symbol that used symbol mapping rules
- Added additional control points for Rectangle drawing tool for better user experience when resizing.
- Elliot Triangle Wave tool. Added the ability to hide line and labels.
- Quick ruler. Added 'Delta %' parameter.
- 'Fractals' indicator. Added the ability to draw lines for markers until intersection with price.
- 'Depth of Bid/Ask' indicator. Added new data type: 'Liquidity changes'.
- Added 'Stacked imbalance intersection' setting (Imbalance settings group) with 'On Bar Close' and 'On Bar High/Low' possible values.
- Added 'Skip zero values' setting (Imbalance settings group).
Added 'ServerTime' property to connection object. For Emulator/Backtester connections it refers to last processed quote time.
- Reorganized/added additional settings for symbols in the backtester.
- Add the ability to use custom metrics implemented in strategy for optimization.
- Added the ability to copy all drawing tools from one chart to another with different symbols/accounts/connections via standard hotkeys (CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+V) or context menu.
- Object manager. Added displaying of custom label for horizontal lines.
- Added the ability to use Copy trading with Rithmic and TopStep accounts together.
- Possible 'Timeout' refuse message on Rithmic connection.
- Added 'Histogram/TPO location type' setting which allow to avoid TPO and volume analysis histogram overlapping.
- Added the ability to display count of items in TPO profile rows.
- Added the ability to record real time data into historical symbol.
- Added support for 'Swap' asset class when using parameters from real symbol.
'Place order' hotkey did not work after application restart.
'Cumulative Buy Color'/'Cumulative Sell Color' did not apply to chart.
- Exit from 'Fullscreen mode' did not work.
- Default view was not centered in some cases.
- Brackets color settings did not apply.
'Histogram width, %' setting did not work for volume analysis profiles.
'Database is locked' error when right border of data is in the future.
- Drawing mode was not activated in case of second click on another drawing tool.
- Incorrect undo/redo behavior for newly created chart with default template.
Tick aggregation bar could contain more ticks then was specified.
Possible ban from Binance in case of multiple simultaneous connections.
Rectangle drawing did not update Price Label values when moving.
RTD did not work for some system configurations.
Rate limits may be exceeded in case of multiple simultaneous connections.
There were local orders left after manually closing the position using the opposite orders.
Access to all premium feature is free for all OKX user for the next 3 months.
Refuse message ("Failure. Unknown BinanceTimeInForce") when placing order.
Added additional logs and events processing (StreamConnectionDisconnected, ConnectorManager_Log).
Added additional logs.
Added support for ICE data feed.
Constant disconnections when use 'Test network'.
Incorrect displayed data when use "Last 7 days" or "Last month" range.
'Cumulative Delta' indicator - incorrect data when using sessions.
Bracket mode switcher was not available in some cases.
Possible connection issue - 'Data server not accessible'.
'Test network' connection issue.
Incorrect positioning of the chart after reaching the set point limit.
Tick aggregation did not reset bar on session start.
Added support for Bybit API v5 connection.
Quick quantity buttons did not work after clearing value in quantity numeric.
Trailing stop value was set as a price, instead of offset.
Backtesting results might not available in some cases.
'Cumulative Delta' indicator did not work properly on Renko real time data.
Possible application crash when Bybit connection is active.
The processing of the 'Space' key for the currently focused element has been disabled.
API v5. Connection issue ('vipLevel' field deserialization).
'NewItem' and 'UpdatedItem' events did not fire in backtesting mode for historical data based on VWAP.
Trades markers were unavailable after history reloading on Rithmic connection for continuous futures.
Possible issues with loading historical data for certain symbols have been resolved.
- "'AssetType' field doesn't have a valid value" refuse when placing an order.
- Index symbols were not available in symbols search.
Position was available in 'Positions' panel after closing.
The 'Histogram Width' parameter was not functioning properly for Volume Analysis profiles.
- Possible invalid ID for orders.
- Possible delay when placing order.
Order can be cancelled on child account after adding or modification of SL/TP for order on main account.
- Trade colors settings was not available.
- Volume 'Buy color' and 'Sell color' did not apply.
Tool did not recalculate after manual moving.
Net P/L was not available in Account Info panel in some cases.
Logic of position price rounding was updated according to WOO X web site.
Total row displayed Buy/Sell orders from all accounts instead selected one.
Added an integration with the 'Tradier' broker.
Added support of trading sessions.
Added 'Portfolio margin' connection mode.
We've added a new feature that allows you to display the previous last/bid/ask history when opening a panel.
- Added support for demo accounts.
- Added Trade mode selector (Isolated/Cross) for options symbols.
Added PnL calculations when placing SL/TP from chart panel.
Automatic balance update on Swaps calculations.
Added total balance calculations in the OE panel.
Added 'Backup historical symbols cache' option, which allows to disable copying historical symbols data into backup.
Updated protocol to version 2.143.
- Empty list 'Exec. type' for symbols from cTrader connection.
- Added a warning when closing panel with active backtesting process.
- Memory issue for historical symbols with deep tick history.
- Error when parallel loading history.
There may be a potential issue with data loading freezing when changing the timeframe or history depth.
Incorrect value for the 'Trades' column in the Watchlist panel.
History did not load automatically in chart panel after reconnect.
Coin balances did not update in real time.
Incorrect zero historical bar after reconnect.
Updated logic for orders modification on Spot symbols.
- API v5. OE panel did not display balances for spot symbols.
- API v5. Added 'Comment' for orders.
- API v5. Added the ability to send Spot Margin order.
Connection issues due to recent changes in the API.
Possible "Invalid request" issue on new Bybit API v5 connection.
An exception while exporting data from the Orders History panel.
A potential issue with the start time for 15-minute and 30-minute chart aggregations on certain instruments.
Incorrect asset in OE (BTC instead of USDT).
- Refuse "Precision is over the maximum defined for this asset" on Binance Futures connection.
- Marker orders did not copy to child accounts for OKX connection in some cases.
Tool did not activate from Settings screen.
Possible gaps in historical data when using Rithmic connection and ticks aggregation.
Disabled the ability to use tick data to build volume analysis profiles to avoid exceeding the data upload limit.
Backtesting did not start of Binance Futures connection (trading mode).
'Open panel' button did not apply active symbol for created panel.
Possible limits exceeded when requesting history.
Added signal line for 'Abnormal trades' indicator.
Failure on placing Trailing Stop order.
History of user trades was not available after backtesting.
- Added 'Average Daily Range' indicator.
- Added 'Segmented Volume' indicator.
- Added signal line for 'Abnormal volume' indicator.
Added 'Reverse' button for cTrader connection.
- Added saving the state of the simulator after restarting the application: account state, trades history, order history (active positions/orders are not saved).
- Added Trailing Stop option for SL orders.
Added support for Trailing Stop order.
Panel did not apply default symbol/account.
VS Algo extension could not connect to Backtester
SL/TP orders were not copied for Bybit connection.
- Added the ability to skip loading a predefined list of symbols (reduce connection time)
- Added the ability to manage the display of expired futures contracts (if Rithmic server provides them)
Trades/Order History panel displayed only first 1000 items.
Incorrect 'Fee' currency for trade.
Possible flickering of synchronized drawing tools.
Incorrect Left/Right volume profiles after chart refresh.
Added 'InputParameterAttribute' support for 'PairColor 'and 'LineOptions' types.
Screen did not display additional order parameters in some cases.
Indicators added using hotkey did not store properly.
Trades without PnL, but with Fee value available considered as Loss trades.
Duplicated column settings in panel settings screen.
Added support for Deposit and Withdrawal account operations.
Added the use of multithreading for panels rendering.
Incorrect weekly bars.
Panel did not update its content.
Fixed logic for some advanced cases with OCO orders on Rithmic connection.
- Added 'Polynomial Regression Channel' indicator.
- Added 'Swing' indicator.
- Added the ability to disable Market and Historical connections and use only trading.
- Added 'Auto Liquidate Threshold Value' into 'Account details' panel.
- Updated RAPI.net to version 13.0.1
Updated .NET API to version 8.8.1
- Application was updated to .NET 7
- Added built-in methods for accessing data from Historical data (Open, High, Low, etc.)
- Added 'Alignment' setting for 'Imbalance' and 'Cumulative size' columns which allows to specify histogram position.
- Added additional indicator for 'Keyboard trading' mode.
- Added 'Text alignment' setting for 'Liquidity Changes', 'Number of changes' and 'Cumulative changes' columns.
- Added 'Columns reset type' setting ('Recent Bid/Ask Trade size' group) with 'None', 'By time', 'By trades count' and 'By price changes' modes.
- Added 'Columns reset type' setting ('Liquidity changes' group) with 'None', 'By time', 'By trades count' and 'By price changes' modes.
Spot. API. Allowed to set 'Total' value in order request.
Improved logic for multi bracket orders.
Added the ability to select 'TPO' and 'DOM' Surface panel for action columns.
Added additional logs for trading operations.
- Added 'Fixed ratio' setting which allows to use non square TPO profiles.
- Added the ability to split/unsplit profile with a mouse double click.
Added the ability to specify SL/TP in offset for all order types.
'Original status' field was not available for 'Order history' panel.
Drag&drop did not work for panel.
- 'Keyboard mode' notification moved to panel header.
- Help notifications for drawings and mouse trading are hidden after few seconds.
Abbreviation rules did not apply to volume profiles on TPO chart.
- Possible incorrect volume profile on session start.
- Possible incorrect proportion for histogram bars in Bids/Asks column.
Support changes to V5 API WebSocket subscription.
- Possible error while pinging host.
- Comission did not apply to opening trade.
- VWAP did not update automatically after session change.
- Trading toolbar was not available in some cases.
Refuse message when trading on 'KISHU-USDT' symbol.
Incorrect Open price for current daily bar.
Multi bracket levels did not save order.
Incorrect context menu for main table
Some fixes for Rithmic connection
Possible freezes when displaying data on the main toolbar
Missing candle on session start for CFD symbols
Added correct 'API key has expired' error message on connection with expired API keys
SL/TP orders did not remove from chart in some cases
Incorrect 'Min notional' value in 'Symbol Info' panel
Possible incorrect quantity calculations for synthetic symbols on Bybit connection
Incorrect processing of orders moving when dragging using a price zone
Abnormal trades indicator: incorrect calculations
P&F aggregation was not displayed on the chart
Incorrect displaying on Heikin Ashi aggregation, based on ticks data
No real time data was available
An exception occurred after loading data
- Added 'Tick to scroll' setting
- Added the ability to split 'Liquidity changes', 'Number of changes' and 'Cumulative changes' columns
- Increased amount of volume profile columns
- Added 'Toggle 'Table only' view' hotkey
- Added 'Show trading tooltip' setting
- Added the ability to display VWAP markers on 'Price' column
Added 'Volumetrica Trading' integration
- Added the ability to specify custom offset for 'Modify SL to breakeven' action
- Added the ability to display Volume in quote asset (cash) for Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, HitBTC, Bybit and Okex connections
- Added 'Bollinger Bands Fibonacci' indicator
- Added 'Abnormal trades' indicator
Added Futures rollover possibility to DOM, DOM Surface, Market Depth and other panels
Added 'Clear comments' hotkey
Improved logic for Copy Trading on Rithmic connection
- Added 'Volume asset' setting for Volume indicator
- Added the ability to scroll chart to start place
- Added 'Top margin', 'Bottom margin' and 'Right margin' settings
Custom coloring: increased amount of levels (to 6)
Added the ability to hide levels for Fibonacci drawing tools
- 'Orders grid'. Added 'Quantity distribution' setting
- 'Orders grid'. Added 'Placement delay' setting
Added the ability to set custom quantity for Level2 quotes
Added 'Market order max qty' parameter into 'Symbol info' panel
Added the ability to specify background colors
- Added 'GetOrdersHistory' method into 'Core' class
- Added 'AttachedIndicators' property for 'HistoricalData' class
Allowed to load deep tick historical data (up to 3 months)
Level2 indicator. Added advanced color settings
Added encryption for account name and id in user settings file and workspaces
- Possible incorrect value formatting in 'Imbalance' column
- Incorrect Level2 values for integration with non agregated Level2 data
'Price channel' tool did not apply settings for middle line
Incorrect date for daily bars on some time zones
Left/Right volume profiles did not apply selected sessions template properly
VS 2022 Extension. Broken reference to Quantower libraries after terminal update
Trades panel did not display trades
Incorrect default setting for Info mode
Possible incorrect sessions configuration
Possible connection issue from some locations
Panel did not display data for futures on Deribit, Bybit, Okex connections
- When the 'Calculate High/Low by session' mode is turned on for the Price column, there were some incorrect High/Low values
- Sometimes it was incorrect volume profiles when 'Current session' range was selected for VA columns
DOM Surface panel was not available without license
Trades history did not load
Market data may stop updating for the second account if there are multiple connections
- Connection issue for accounts with fractional leverage value
- Connection issue for accounts in 'Portfolio margin' mode
- Crypto Balance panel did not update values in some cases
- Fixed 'Market order amount decimal too long' refuse on market order placing
No Level2 data for 'CFEfod' subscription
Drawing tool was not displayed in some cases
Possible incorrect calculations after multiple reloading
Profiles for real-time data might not be built for specific session settings
Possible incorrect time for historical ticks
Incorrect Order Status after placing Limit order
Incorrect total calculations after saving default order parameters
Input parameters with type 'string' were not displayed
Volume abbreviation settings did not apply to 'Bid trade size'/'Ask trade size' columns
History did not load for non futures symbols with "Request continuation history" setting enabled
Added 'Current session' range for volume columns
OE in DOM, Chart & TPO. Added the ability to set the type for predefined custom buttons: Quantity, Total or Balance percentage
- Added support for 'Multi-assets' mode
- Added 'Price change' mode for 'PnL calculation formula' connection setting
- Added 'Max Leverage' field to Symbol Info panel
Added the ability to use VWAP calculations in user's scripts. An example will be available later on GitHub
Added a quick switch for each configured mapping
Added 'Filled quantity' and 'Remain quantity' columns
Added the ability to use new 'Market Trades History' endpoint which provides more deep history of trades
Added the ability to set leverage from Symbol Info panel
Added the ability to set leverage from Symbol Info panel
Added the ability to trade directly from the chart
- Added the ability to display "halfback" marker for each bar
- Added the ability to perform operations for all profiles at once: Split, Show POC (from context menu or using hotkey modifier - CTRL)
- Added the ability to 'Undo last merge' for profile
- Added the ability to configure color/style for POC, VAL, VAH, Single lines
- Added the ability to change colors for Open/Close markers
- Added the ability to extend 'Singles' lines until intersection with profile
Added the ability to create Synthetics from symbols from Trading Simulator connection
Added the ability to use '1 second' timeframe as a data source
- Added the ability to reset Cumulative Delta by selected session on chart
- Added display of High/Low values for current bar for Renko aggregation
- Info window. Added price range parameters: ticks, percentage, points
- Info window. Added the ability to attach to cursor
- Added use of session time for chart time aggregations
Incorrect history on ticks aggregations for Synthetic symbols
Passwords may not be stored correctly if there were many connections of the same type
'Bid trade size'/'Ask trade size' columns did not work with custom tick size
Incorrect time for 4H bars
'Topstep' connection was not available for using in Copy Trading panel
Users custom sounds were not saved
Hidden drawings were available for removing
- EMA cloud. Cloud color settings were not applied
- Daily OHLC. Incorrect logic for 'Number of days' setting
Incorrect data for historical orders
- Possible precision loss for 'FilledQuantity' property for Order object
- Incorrect SL/TP modification in Multi per side mode
- Insufficient precision for 'Fee' input field
- Possible incorrect results when using on tick aggregations
- Forwards extensions disappeared in some cases
'Start replaying from' parameter did not work on cTrader connection
'Local SL/TP' strategy did not stop properly
Possible incorrect display of the current profile on non linear aggregations
Outdated API keys for Binance Info connections
Incorrect comment for OrderHistory object when cancelling order
A confirmation screen was displayed when removing stop loss/take profit orders even if setting was disabled
Restored 'Total PnL' value int Account Details panel
Zero total values in Crypto Balance panel
Incorrect total calculations after saving default order parameters
Level 2 data was not displayed for Nasdaq
Kucoin. Missing 'OrderId' value in TradingOperationResult response
'Total volume' was not displayed
Incorrect 'Total/Filled qty' for partial filled orders
'Clear all' did not remove all drawings
Added additional protection to avoid incorrect configuration for copy trading bots
'Local SL/TP' strategy did not place orders on continuous contracts
'Local SL/TP' strategy did not stop properly after filling SL/TP order.
An error while deleting bot
Added the ability to use 'Bollinger Bands %' in Watchlist panel
Slow populating with level2 data in MD, DOM panels
Added additional confirmation for trading on real connection when Simulator or Marker Replay is running
RSI Smoothed indicator did not display results
Saving the order template did not overwrite the existing template
Incorrect Last price during pre market session
Emulator did not set order id in TradingOperationResult object
Existing orders were not displayed in terminal in some cases
Watch panel from Visual Studio did not work on strategy debugging
Script settings with type BooleanSwitcher were not displayed.
When cancelling either TP or SL both TP and SL get canceled